When bloggers get together, you can expect laughter, food, drinks and of course phones never being put down. And when food in placed in front of us – expect pictures to be taken… probably until the food is actually cold. It’s the perfect shot and the perfect angle. Bloggers love getting together and we worked with NKD Pizza in Sterling Heights to host a local blogger night. Not only was it a night of fun, but also one of work and learning about a fun new company.
NKD Pizza focuses on healthy food options, but also takes special consideration for dietary restrictions. The bloggers selected for the group were focused on restricted diets, nutrition or natural foods. In attendance were bloggers with a gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and peanut/tree nut free lifestyles. Each blogger was able to order their own pizza or whatever they wanted on the menu. Besides being extremely accommodating to our bloggers, the most common response from the bloggers was it was “nice to feel normal” ordering a pizza with items they couldn’t usually have on top.
In exchange for the event, bloggers were asked to write a blog post about their experience as well as social shares. Our small event created quite the buzz and you can see the results below!
- Week99er – Dining Allergen Free at NKD Pizza #BloggersdoPizza
- The Michigan Mom – NKD Pizza in Sterling Heights #BloggersDoPizza
- Bargains to Bounty – NKD Pizza: All-Natural and now in Sterling Heights!
- The Everyday Warrior – Tour Detroit Thursday: NKD Pizza
- A Geek Daddy – A Family Night Dining Out @ nkd pizza
- Mixing Bowl Savings – Finally A Pizza You Will Ask For
- A Busy Mom’s Slow Cookers Adventure – NKD Pizza – And allergy friendly Dining Experience #BloggersDoPizza
- The Schnakenbergs – NKD Pizza – Celiac Friendly Dining in Metro Detroit
Social Media Shares: